Tel: 0860 555 450
SkyNet is a South African courier with over 35 hubs countrywide and they also service over 200 major gateway cities worldwide, so they can deliver on time and intact to any destination and their customers can track the parcels using SkyNet Tracking on this site.
- They offer three easy-to-use weight/volume and time-based delivery options to cater for all budgets
- Their advanced track and trace technology lets you keep an eye on your parcel every step of the way via Internet, cellphone or landline
- They specialise in a range of special services to cater to more specific needs
- Their extensive network enables the best in class on-time delivery record – if fog, floods or airline delays interfere, they keep you informed and will always find a solution
Internationally SkyNet began in 1972 when Simmonds Warner built a courier company in London that quickly expanded throughout the rest of Europe. By 1976 operations in Latin America began under the name of ‘Choice Air Courier’, hailed as the first complete courier network in this region. In 1984 these diverse enterprises merged into a single worldwide network called the ‘Sky Courier Network’. Since then, as ’SkyNet Worldwide Express’, the company has grown extensively through over 200 major gateway cities globally to 1,115 hubs. It is now the largest independently operated distribution network in the world.
Since its establishment in Johannesburg in 1988, SkyNet Worldwide Express has grown to employ more than 1600 people with over 35 hubs countrywide and a fleet of over 800 vehicles. SkyNet is now one of South Africa’s biggest express parcel and courier businesses and second largest mover of international traffic in the country. In South Africa, over one million parcels are moved by them every month. SkyNet is also the leading black-empowered logistics solutions company in the country.
Express Service – Parcels are delivered overnight by either air or road.
Economy Service – All parcels within 600km are delivered in 24 hours. Beyond 600km, it may take up to 48 hours, and for extremely remote areas add one to two days.
International Service – They deliver through over 200 gateway cities to destinations around the globe by courier or air freight.
Other Premium SkyNet services:
– Time specific and urgent deliveries of tenders and documents to embassies
– Same-day deliveries
– After-hour deliverues, including Saturdays and public holidays
– Early hour deliveries
To lookup package tracking for another courier, choose the courier below and enter the tracking number